Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Anti-gossip

I've never been one to gossip. I think back to the time I used to. Though that might seem incredible... something doesn't add together.

When I was in my high school graduation, today I see what kind of person people saw.

Today, I'm a completely different person.

Wasn't I supposed to change throughout these years? Where has the time gone and why is this a question for me?

I compare myself to where some other peers I grew up with are now. The problem is I don't value myself. That's been such a huge problem. My graduation year was 1995. I'm talking about my experience as though I haven't changed at all! (Circa 2005)

In a span of 10 years... I haven't given this thought until today?

The social aspects between then and now for me have also 'changed'. I want a girl to get on my horse's back and ride with me off into the sunset... like a fairy tale. I wish that my godmother lives happily now that she's doing radiation treatment for her cancer and moves from Belgium to Portugal. I thank god, Jesus our lord and savior, to breath life into my grandmother's health. I'm lost for words. But because of my grandmother, I know I'm forever faithful to the Roman Catholic religion. I shall honor my religion. I won't betray (my) god.

There are many moments in my life, and for each one, I pray... that the permission I give myself to live will be safe and kept free from being stolen. I dispossessed the faults I own and love them for myself.

I'll sign this contract.

M.A.

No comments: