Friday, April 15, 2005

Reaction to Probability Calculus (Modes Ponens vs. Modus Tollens…)

I give you my invitation to procrastinate with me… however only feel free to react until I say the ‘word’.

Would I trust Jesus as my mechanic, unless I change the fact? I don’t trust ANY mechanics to being with. Must I forgive the faulty work on my vehicle?

What kind of logic within the frame of mind an intellectual such as Jesus himself would CRY!!


Progress is change. I service my fleeting ship for navigation and survival.

I must serve a purpose. Emotions. Emotionally I color my world. I cover my tracks in the desert sand.

I’ll only react if spoken to with the dogma of relief.

Chain reactions of self-depreciating events don’t do me justice. Justice is blind. Naturally an injustice has yet to occur?

I suffer from the injustice of my own doing.


Must I serve a person or preoccupation?


The challenge of this time on trial, “He always sounds like that.” My god in heaven… what did happen? Could it be if a tree falls in the forest it made a sound. Quite a miracle you can quote me on!

(Yes mommy.)

No comments: