Sunday, December 26, 2004

Transformation

I'm a pioneer of the 1990-2000 era. (circa 2004)
I've been stabbed to death with a knife, my pen in hand, myself the working-class poet.

I refrain from language that's derogatory.
I refrain from knowledge.
I refrained from the question.

People without inferiority complex?

Pagans...

The fleet on board a ship weren't insubordinate or could resist their tempation of my vessel?

Over the clouds high above that a sky has fallen!

If it were as though, the sun circled around the earth, life and death or a fear of god?

When I look back into the trivial linkage of "moving forwards"... I find ritual in nature.

The once 13, 24, 27 years of age. I've been baptized, and confirmed in Portugal.

I believe in the power of the holy spirit and I was born of the virgin mary (my mother).

My father is the producer of my sacred self, the womb that was fertile like the earth of gods care.

This is my essence.

Watch me transforming and chase the "unplugged" will of god.
Is it a habit, or not routine, maybe understanding?
Watch my blood trickle through my veins.

What truly is the will of god that isn't divine, perfect in nature, or is otherwise not unknown to man?

That the promise is built-in, inside of me, entirely into myself. Almost a statue!! A decade in heat, cold only comes from a tin can.

Since the age of '0' (zero-below), the amount of weight that I've gained... only to feel the ground beneath each foot of mine.

My feet have experienced the truth for every step I took and a trail of light I left behind to trace the journey. What I found came out of the darkness and into the fields of golden-wisdom or an age of "momentary blindness", (like drapes hanging down behind the window pane,) I reframed the picture and read it from a story book. Such a novel idea. A spotlight. A cat and dog. A piece of thread. The curtain raises above. A bewildered audience suspended disbelief.





No comments: