Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Crescendo Rising

I used to be instructed from a film teacher in my acting course. Now, I have seen a few of the things that he talks about.

"Don't judge."

From my movement course:

"Go to the extremity... breath deeply."

From my Intro Theatre Course:

"The AS IF."



Everything in life becomes a prophecy of the original... only I am the original!

From the acting classes:

The Actors Process
The psychological gesture. (Anton Chekov)



It's what creates the objective that's authentic in my wholeness as a human being.



I've finished reading a self-help book about the divided line, you experience an allegory of different sub-personalities and create the image of yourself!! This has been a most powerful journey I've made from reading the book itself.


: A prophecy of words and language...


the subjects I've covered in the way I have studied...


has now entered a new realm.


I've learned not to judge and to love and accept myself, by creating my own happiness and my own self-concept through a positive self-image... I can finally say to myself "I AM THAT."


I think I'd enjoy to work in film and theatre, because I have the talent and what skill is required. When I'm on stage or on-screen, the necessary concepts and experience I already have made. In film: TASK - CHARACTER JOURNEY - ANALOGOUS SITUATION.


It's about hitting the nail on the head, but not without a hammer. It's like drilling a hole in the wall, but not with a drilling machine. It's as though turning over dough, and not forgetting to add the yeast.



No comments: