Saturday, December 04, 2004

Forgiveness

Forgiveness draws my curiosity. For example, I've never had friends that truly are looking out for me. I feel lost sometimes, because of people's superficiality in general. I'm the type of person who'll look out for people that I love. Except, friends in my past haven't ever tried to approach me the same way. It's like something of an oxymoron, when forgiveness comes into question. I have tried a lot to change my perspective, and give different views to provide how I may feel. For instance, I want people I know to recognize that I'm not being myself. If I'm feeling sad or "lonely", what I expect to hear now is, "Let me take the hurt you're feeling away from you, tell me what's wrong, maybe I can help." IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU DESERVE. That's the point I've reached, I can only continue to grow with learning what forgiveness truly means to me.

I know a person that used to have a lot of friends, now I'm different.

People wouldn't see me for who I was, and now they'll never truly appreciate who I am today. There's definitely something wrong with the other person. I've always been careful and now I'm doing things "right". For me to realize how much I've changed, I look back to some people. Certain people that I've been attached are no longer significant.

No comments: