Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Sharing Gods Will: The Resurrection Continues

There's a lot to be said when it comes to speaking about the nature of god in an argument.

Today, I feel that yesterday belongs to someone else.

I want to be gods best customer. "The greatest person alive" known to myself, I created the coupon.

I had written a very long short ficition last night, that suddenly disappeared because of a computer glitch. I used to be quite hard on myself if that'd happened in the past. Except, I did something I wasn't used to doing, instead what I didn't do was react.

Reacting is something I always would've resorted to as a defense mechanism, people have defense mechanisms that aren't always functioning as good to them as they'd like.

My ownsership of the time I plan on having a better relationship with myself, is to focus on something positively. My self-confidence is attributed to the experience I'll "own".

The nature of experience is a ritual, much aligned together not without self-confidence.

I can look back into the way I used to be "reactive" and see how much less I've become. I'm now more of the way I wanted to be.

I used to unforgive myself as a failure in what I'd not finish doing and succeed at blaming myself first.

God has managed to provide me with my only gifts of love, desires, and hope of becoming a man whose mature, considerate, thoughtful and caring.

My godmother who lives in Belgium, is married and now has cancer.

I can't imagine what being a cancer survivor entails. All I can ask is that god please grant me a Christmas wish and make her cancer free. It'd be a "miracle".






No comments: