Sunday, December 26, 2004

Raising the bar

The bar has now been risen to a new kind of level, and I'm taking it into consideration.

I've taken from the experience I'm in with Dr. Gordon, and I can achieve some different things.

Dr. Gordon has linked my behavior to a phobia. My condition is that the phobia has to subside.

1 "I hate myself"
2 The hierarchy
3 Instability or self-esteem

My awareness for all three: is that I do have self-confidence to create my own destiny. My true ability involve these factors.

Insecurity has resulted from the impacts of past trauma.

I can see the many benefits of what my positive aspects I possess are .


The main issue Dr. Gordon uses to illustrate myself as (points to a general direction) and says, "Look at that girl over there, I'm going to go over there and I think she's devastatingly gorgeous." The problem is 2 fold. A part of me wants to go and see the girl, the other is that I'm afraid of being rejected. If I hold true to my virtue, I'll have nothing to worry about. I want to eliminate the image of a woman "stepping on me". If I don't stand-up for my desires but instead risk damaging my own reputation, squirming and squeeking like a mouse. The difference is believing I can approach the woman, not crumble to bits and pieces, like a vase of roses smashing to the ground as I pick them up off of the floor.

The difference is that I'm not like a selection of mice that's a weakling among the group, and is scared of being judged. The mouse says to the group, "I'm telling you that I couldn't meet that woman over there." I'm deducing what Dr. Gordon implied to me the group of other mice won't care how you react to the woman if she doesn't reciprocate your advances. The group of other mice aren't going to be telling you how to deal with the woman. What if the woman wouldn't call you back after the first date? What if the woman covers her tracks better then you do? Judging others actions in the same manner to what you do, not because of the woman, only if you are interested in pursuing her for something such as a relationship.



When I look at other people who I 've asked nothing from I'll look them in the eye measuring how prayer works. I describe myself as a good natured person with morals.


"I prayed to god to give me the strength to help you today."


I categorize friends in 2 types:

The kind that will see you through depression.
The kind that allow you to suffer from depression.

No comments: