Monday, December 27, 2004

Gods Will

I'm trying to re-connect with god. I want to establish a connection.

I'm afraid some people simply rationalize their existence without knowing the truth?

I sincerely believe in god, and that in respect to the nature of god... some people rationalize their beliefs of him?

What does this mean for me on my journey?

Doesn't how others pursue god, matter in the network of gods will among everyone?

The existence of god isn't an existential question, but one of belief, and of truthfulness in his greatness.

My aunt is about to undergo surgery that will have an effect on the rest of her life. What I pray is that god will allow the surgeons to successfully remove the tumor completely from her brain. My aunt needs help to get "the devil" out to be destroyed!

What takes part in the mercy for gods will? The exersion of the spiritual self and the physical body?



No comments: