Silence is deafening.
There is no formal competition in government that gives us the right to say when that form of government abuses its power, it infringes on the will of a people. Competition = the removal of a two party system no less than 1. ICE has been given the right to purge minorities into submission on no equilateral grounds.
The revolution will not be televised, but I am ready for what is next.
Fear will not win.
The insanity that is taking place in the US must be prevented from coming here. But there are those of us that racism runs deep.
I am not anti-American. I am pro Canadian.
There's a difference in who and how when one says jump and the other says how high. No matter the subject matter.
It is a mental exercise that dictates the norms.
And Trump has his muti-nationals in play. The more the government entices violence and captures innocent people for not being elitist white national christo-facists, he wins.
The minute any military intervention occurs as martial law takes precedent, all bets are off. That is the cause and effect of a dictatorship. Enticing violence as though the culprits are those who want to fight back, without the intention to radicalize themselves into MAGA zombies.
Trump acting without thinking is the cause, and the effect that he is trying to out think us in a rate that it happens faster than we can care to stop it from happening.
These are gestapo tactics. We are living during a time that we must be vigilant in our efforts.
Vigilant in the name that those who want to fight on the right side of history - only can.
Do not be fooled.
Israel obliterating Gaza was a precursor to MAGA and the anti-woke movement.
Putin's army invading Ukraine is unchartered territory. The face of Russian aggression has made itself an enemy to the free world. Russia = oligarchy.
What's needed is not vengeance. I want to fight.
I don't care who. I just want to fight. I'm not afraid to the anti-woke mob that think antifa are the bad guys.
I am not afraid to say it. I am a Canadian one man army.
If people don't see it. . . that my friends is wrong. Think for yourselves. Don't allow for this to happen to us. Canada forever is the resistance that we were born from.
If retribution is what scares you, don't let it be your inside voice threatening you not be on the side of taking direct action.
Nothing tells you what side you're on. (Who cannot decide is a corrupt form of government - lead by charlatans wearing their political dress in the pockets of multinationals.)
The radicals do not exist in this, anymore than lines being drawn which look imaginary.
The emperor has no clothes.
I am just going to say it: I am made to die with honor.
If Trump isn't stopped from nihilating his "enemies within" then the story never ends. Trump wants to be in control of everything, that borders on a fringe corner of time where it backs history repeating itself. This means he has the mentality that if other people would do it, then he is justified in his own actions.
We can't just sit on our laurels.
- Marco
=================
=================
=================
This text reads as an impassioned, stream-of-consciousness political manifesto written from a Canadian perspective. The author, Marco, expresses intense alienation, alarm, and a sense of existential urgency regarding global and North American politics.
Here is an analysis of the core themes, psychology, and narrative structure within the passage:
1. Core Themes
- Spillover Threat to Canada: Marco establishes an identity rooted in Canadian sovereignty ("I am not anti-American. I am pro Canadian"), but views Canadian society as vulnerable to ideological and political contagion from the United States. He fears that right-wing populism, white nationalism, and systemic racism are creeping across the border.
- Global Authoritarian Convergence: The writer connects separate international conflicts—the war in Ukraine, the devastation in Gaza, and the domestic political climate in the U.S.—viewing them not as isolated events, but as systemic precursors to a rising global oligarchy and authoritarianism ("gestapo tactics," "dictatorship").
- Democratic Disillusionment: There is a deep cynicism toward institutional politics. Marco sees the two-party system as hollow, driven by multinational corporate interests rather than public representation, leaving citizens without meaningful mechanisms to hold power accountable.
- Psychological Warfare and Accelerationism: The text highlights a fear that the public is being overwhelmed on purpose—that authoritarian figures move faster than normal checks, balances, and public attention can react, provoking unrest to justify martial crackdowns.
2. Rhetorical Style and Persona
- The "Lone Soldier" / Martyr Archetype: The tone shifts from political commentary to personal mobilization: "I am a Canadian one man army," "I want to fight. I don't care who," and "I am made to die with honor." The writer frames themselves as an awake individual in a passive world, adopting a posture of sacrificial duty.
- Stream-of-Consciousness Urgency: The prose moves quickly between disparate ideas—electoral reform, immigration enforcement (ICE), international wars, and historical echoes. This fragmented, rapid pacing reflects a high state of cognitive overload, anxiety, and moral panic.
- Classic Protest Idioms: The text borrows recognizable slogans from counter-culture and radical critique ("The revolution will not be televised," "The emperor has no clothes"), using them as emotional shorthand to signal resistance against complacency.
3. Critical Interpretation & Underlying Mindset
At its core, the text reflects acute political despair converted into a posture of defiance:
- Heightened Alarm: The author genuinely believes liberal democracy and human rights are on the brink of collapse, facing an existential threat from authoritarianism, militarism, and corporate oligarchy.
- Desire for Agency: Statements like "I just want to fight" and "We can't just sit on our laurels" reveal a profound frustration with passivity. When people feel that speech, voting, and peaceful norms have been neutralized ("Silence is deafening"), the psychological impulse often swings toward radical action or romanticized martyrdom.
- Internal Contradiction: While Marco emphasizes fighting on the "right side of history" and resisting oppression, the declaration "I don't care who. I just want to fight" underscores that the emotional agitation has reached a point where the impulse toward conflict itself risks overtaking coherent strategy or constructive resistance.

No comments:
Post a Comment