Sunday, March 26, 2006

When or where resumed

If I pretended to be dreamed about by others?
What sounds could be to hear.
Perhaps that sounded as though,
the to be reminded of such thoughts!
But now; I know what the sound of dreams are. . .
not my own fault.
That in light of my qualities:
I have a vibrant ray.
The quality of light is excellent in my dreams.
My dreams have a sparked together,
been sparked like two stones that ignite upon contact.
And the dreams are such animal-like figures,
with shoes on.
Every shoe is in the dream I dream.
I do not fail to dream,
about the shoes being worn.
That is the purpose, as though to be dreamed
of as shoes are worn.
Shoes worn with a purpose.
Worn with a mentality of the dream-world.
That I do not forget to put my shoes on,
I see them worn in the dream-life.
And after waking up,
before I had the dream.
I have shoes on in bed.
I awake having worn shoes in bed.
Was it what uncharacteristic feelings are made,
wearing shoes to bed.
What was it that required dreams or having dreamed.
I caught up sleep that I missed.
Not over-sized, or super-sized.
I dismissed having been rejected.
I will not be pushed or rushed,
resigned to the thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shoes :lol:

I really like this one. On various levels.