Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The karma of ideals

An ideal karma?
I am such a pragmatic thinker.
But be forewarned,
it's a gong show out there. . .
of the karma of ideals!
Though some are only blinded;
because of it ineptitude arose:
a great ineptitutde of many.
The nature is of cyclcial paradoxical
enigma.
An enigma of what is paradoxical in its nature.
That there forms a paradox,
the nature of it is recpricated
to the self.
And those of the are blinded,
are immune to cyclical paradox and reason.
Only reason and thought.
The nature of my humanity is very true to life.
The reality of a paradox I reach.
That the nature of my human attributes are real.
And I conform to the ideal of how it exists,
in paradox of mind.
The paradox I found,
is my in being.
My, in being a paradox.
In my being a paradox of wonder
I possess infinite qualities.
Unearthed.
Unearthed, like a worm travels through the soil
beneath the ground surface.
Where it is home to.
The worm that sifts through soil,
and finds a pathway -
homeward it is.
That a paradox is cyclical.
Cyclical in nature.
I am its nature of paradox.
A paradox,
only cyclical in its nature.

No comments: