Monday, March 27, 2006

Thus precisely on the look out

Moby Dick, are you even relevant?
Precisely thus!
I am not interested with,
entering the mouth of a whale.
But I do fancy a Shark tail.
I am awake in the nightmare;
the kind that swarmed. . .
of a pool filled with sharks.
Though:
I need not worry about the flesh.
My flesh is pure as soul.
Running through the woods,
like a forest-animal -
wearing nothing
- but a monsters mask.
I have never seen such a smile,
the kind of owl that sneaks off with
a wolf's prey.
None - characterized by fear I am afraid.
That my Canadian citizenship is honored,
that I scraped and clawed my way
back down the tree branched stem.
Not stripped, of my internal dialogue.
More of a less emotion.
But mystery is not emotion.
$99.99.
A figure eight.
The past left behind for tears.
Most more of a mystery,
less of an emotion.

No comments: