Thursday, March 23, 2006

Appraised identity theft

I have identified the killed-beast.
Unknown, is it?
The great appreciation of a rogue.
My qualities.
There is a contingency among the violation,
commited.
I have analyzed the thought.
Reasoned carefully.
I pick myself up a frog from the pond.
Not to touch it, it is in its own habitat.
My Portuguese qualities are many,
like the green I see the frog.
And I want to go back to the pond,
for that is what the frog would be asking me.
He would have asked if he could ask,
I would imagine?
That frog must go back!
The frog will be.
The frog belongs there. . .
in the pond.
Where nothing shall disturb this beautiful creature;
the Pond:
when I promised my friend -
my compassion.
As a frog, the purpose he was found in this pond.
I poured my heart out to him.
And I let him back.
Truly magical.
I have an effect on my own inspiration,
to acknowledge myself.
On the opinion of affection for reptiles.
I have a reputation,
that affects many frogs.
I have no opposition to the freedom
of my companion the kind-frog.
And it is here we gather,
in the sparkled reflection of a pond.

No comments: