Tuesday, March 07, 2006

the opposition

I am of the common sense form.
I understand.
And so too does Plato.
He used you Socrates!
To educate us in revealed sense of wisdom.
He knows you are the master of philosophy -
and philosophical inquiry.
That knowledge is what you possess
in order and structure of philosophy.
As a pupil, Plato was able to demonstrate
how to teach the same sense you became?
Socrates.

Can I say but nothing to better my circumstance. . .
what is happiness Socrates.
Tell me.

My doctor says:
you are no better then anyone else.
If you think that way,
you need an attitude adjustment.
You need apathy.
And empathy of your thoughtful self.
Let the light in.
Create your destiny,
and be something like anyone else would.
But not if you think you are inferior -
or superior to others.

I see people dressed as poodles.

I am of the opinion that my own
common sense provides.

I became educated in value.
I possess great value.
Doctor, you are right if I don't -
have a purpose other people will
gain what I deserve,
rather I am better.
Don't look at me like that,
doctor.

You say my girlfriend should be,
a companion unless I can
break the chains.
Only if I see I must act the
same other people allow themselves to.
But my low self esteem,
ridicules my actions.
I must empower myself more.
Most of all.

The forces I have remind me of
charisma to do what I am good at;
what is best for me than others.

But I must do this for me.
I must do what is best for me.

No comments: