Sunday, March 05, 2006

The mystery of potential

It's all for you said the voice.
It's all for you!
That vision of a narcissist.
One that buraucracy holds true,
the structure of government power
and authority in the name of justice
- for all.
That it's all about you?
That it's all for you!
Sweet lover of mine.
What a plague of racist ideology
I thought could never be.
The sense of truth
of the senses
being.
Potential mystery I have been informed
causes defense mechanisms.
The form of an opinion -
has caused great refuge in my emotion
as of late.
I sound particularly considerate if I
treated the environment as my own.
Like an educated parrot that happily-listens
to the sounds of my voice.
Only to protect my environment
and breath the air.
Like shelter.
Like a language of thought
that renews the senses.
The thought of language
tranlated my belonging.
That if your tongue tastes like it,
a leather synthetic material,
repel those of the opposite sex.
But gender relations are not opposite.
Therefore, if sex is nature then
only relationships are the true ideal.
And once found they are formed into
a reality of choice.
A choice of reality and the power of substance.
A surplus of shared belief.
Unity.
Spirit.
Revealed.

No comments: