Sunday, March 05, 2006

Crayons upon the subject of complacency

Decency comes in a variety of colors,
external to the sense of marvel.
A sense of. . .
reasoned close encounter.
That for every color on the rainbow
I dreamed about before
I imagine it.
You take a color and make it be something
you thought?
It brings the image to life.
Like in coloring books.
Not a evil government block,
a regime change in pursuit of democratic freedoms.
We have a reserved right of making our own identity
come alive with wonder.
But I do digress the feeling,
I get when looking to some form.
Where I stand on my legs on the ground.
To look cursiously in the direction of substance
and of thoughts.
To remain humble in the exectution of fables
that louder times harbor.
Noises of a large history of events,
that become aware of the surrounding
artifice.
The crayon.
A clown with balloons.
I'm coloring the world with.

No comments: