Thursday, March 23, 2006

Turned into being

I have not lost the method behind.
I have kept ahead looking back.
And now,
I see with that which I have.
I have viewed the strategy to please
- most of me.
Most of many.
Most of all.
The body ached all over as I do.
Do nothing!?
As I have done;
into hopes:
as I have distanced.

The people that respond to our film is only positive. As far as I'm concerned I thought you could handle the feedback as much I as appreciate it is. We are both pragmatic in our approach, which is the same reason why I stand up for this style of filmmaking. It is break-through and cutting edge. Even if the impression we receive is contrary to popular opinion. People are not used to being exposed to experimental style of filmmaking for viewing. Having said that, you can trust my interpretation for which it stands. I am committed to this project because I am involved. People enjoyed my acting. I enjoy the film avant garde genre. (i.e. film noir) People that have a subjective analysis, are based on the opinion our film has to look and feel like a non-chalant hollywood-esque without pushing any buttons.

I say breaking barriers, is the beauty that holds power, and we should keep demonstrated throughout this project.

Do not let your guard down. I wanted to to get the feedback because the exposure can only equate with something positive.

Did you get all of that. (e.g. "Marco. . ." in your previous response to my e-mail. . . did not inform me if you think the same way I do.)

Like I finished saying already, we are pragmatic and individualistic in the approach because we feel the product of the film is worth it. People like seeing what the film has to offer, I never said anything about catering to an audience.

I want to end this thought by adding I enjoy breaking the norms that this film has showed.

Trust me, I trusted you with this knowledge, now it is our time to have shined!

Your friend,

Marco ~

No comments: