Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Stranger than reality dictates

I am in perfect company
if I desire more.
But what if I desire less?
Would I still be perfect,
or in less than perfect company!
To find what it is necessary.

You would think that being called son of god by the rest of those that
chose not to follow him would have thought otherwise. But they did not. Today,
because of the same fact, "omg - you are a liar if you expect us to believe
jesus was the son of god because there is no son of god that could have ever
existed!" or my personal favorite, "wow - you really believe there was this guy
who performed miracles.". Everything that the scriptures reveal is a reform of
religion. Modern day democracies are based upon aristocracy from the time of
revolution Christianity is the model of.

No comments: