Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My victim faithhood

QUOTE(mr. smutty @ Mar 7 2006, 03:38 PM)
Can't you just use your
advanced psychoanalysis skills to come to some sort of conclusion? Your so good
at doing it to us, why not Matt?
okay.
Instead of having placed blame on reg, "I know something you don't know."
Imagine my disappointment that Matt's life has on me, I am so disappointed about
not knowing everything about his life. I really have a need to know absolutely
everything there is to know about it. I meant to attack reg about his
conspicuous nature. Now I really hate matt even more, because of that rotten
reg. I had a dream about matt and jenn. Jen was hanging out with matt and I. Jen
is in a blanket. Matt gets up and before he leaves says, "Don't tell anyone."
Clearly, I had a conversation with matt about jen. In the conversation, he tells
me about how insecure jenn feels. I tell matt, she must feel abandoned by him in
some way. That she has an insecure mentality of matt being tested by her
insecurity. She feels this way, because matt hardly pays attention to her
insecurities rather then what she has to offer. Matt lacked apathy toward caring
about jenn the way her insecurity for him reveals. Only matt can't see it, but
everyone that knows jenn sees it. Matt is blind to her insecurity. She is
blinded, and can only get matt to see her through doing something that may cause
him to feel her insecurity. It is a test she does that he can relate to her
insecurity. So she cheats on him, only to test if he will abandon her. If he
fails to fill the void of her insecurity matt is in denial and she is
vulnerable. He fails to not abandon her. She is left being insecure and what she
needs from him.
QUOTE
9 pages of speculation on mg and his wifes marriage.
if this goes to ten i'm deleting it. shameful. Stop prentending man. You have no
clue about how important certain aspects of this conversation actually are to
most other people.
QUOTE(zach @ Mar 7 2006, 06:54 PM)
JESUS RULES! JESUS
RULES! JESUS RULES!
Zach:
did you get tickets to the westend show in the peg.

Who is the one not trying hard enough is the better question. Loop gave me
a question and I answered it as is stated. If you read what I wrote, it makes
sense, because the blanket represents my own insecurities. For some less then
apparant reason, matt brings jenn to me. She is insecure and he doesn't want to
feel it from her. He is an artist and artists will do what it takes to block out
distractions that are caused. I felt this strange sensation toward jenn, like I
loved her for being who she is but her heart is with matt. I found her beauty
because she was wrapped in my "blanket of insecurities." I did not, I repeat did
NOT want to remove the blanket from her even though it was mine. I loved the
fact I could keep her safe from not only matt but from herself. Blankets keep
out the cold. But inward she still feels the hurt. The pain is always deeper
then it is the surface level. Before matt leaves he says, "Don't tell anyone."
Which also interpreted my insecurity. I do not want to shield others from my own
insecurity but I rather be felt sorry for them. That is what matt is telling me.
That is what he knows he's telling jenn. He is not the villain, but in fact she
is it. Reality can become the experience, because I experienced this dream as I
am telling it is. I am chronic for avoiding my emotion and if I rather have
people exhibit feeling sorry about me. It's not as easy as it sounds. Matt
cannot simply shield the defenses jenn masks as insecurity. Matt cannot
compensate for her self image. But if matt tried to let down his guard and
jenn's insecurities more openly is a whole other issue. If they compromise, it
would be something to consider. That is the main problem for the position they
could be facing. If one desires something the other cannot fulfill. I did this
with tanya. She has insecurities I gave her the impression I was willing to move
on from. I want to pursue other things without her. She refused to bail on the
aspect I gave of her. I said she is a lot like her father, and I did not
appreciate the qualities associated with that. In fact, she refused to break up
with me.

I said I want to be felt sorry for, and matt's wife is an image in the
dream. He is trying to tell her that if she wants to be felt sorry for she
should look at myself. The reason being, he sees me as an inferior individual
who cannot accept responsibility for my own insecurities. "See that guy jenn,
that is the face of a guy I don't care feeling sorry for."

No comments: