Friday, March 31, 2006

Covered in Plastic Wrap

In wrapped.
I am in wrapped, of something.
I feel like I have been wrapped of something.
Like a sandwich feels that has feelings,
of wearing a hat.
Like a penis wears a plastic wrap,
wearing' its hat.
But nothing like Dr. Suess.
I am under no personal obligation.
I am under no personal or contractual,
obligations.
To pawn off the ambulances.
Mistaked in thought. . .
intelligible models.
Forms of desired;
material objects.
You, obligated is it?
You, obligated it!
Therefore, obligated by what.Then is the search
for not being obligated.
An obligated (sense), in choice.
An obligated: (sense) in surveillance.
Not to be threatened,
my conscience.
In this non-overheated, bubble.
The principle -
of non-contradicted behavior
- behavior.
Captured -
behaved.
I have not responded with or without
the right.
I have not responded without
my rights.
I have not responded to a possible-clue.
I have however,
responded with my right.
My right to say no.
Not to - not refuse.
As the monster turns its back into being,
like cracked is a lobster-tail
that feeds my human thought.
That allowed the foul odor.
But disallowed is it.
But that is conditioned of.
That it was only priority.
But to fake the same smell,
when pigs fly.
Pigs flied above the smell of foul odor.
I have focused,
upon supply and demand less.
And taked this as the mental note,
of a retained thought.
A thought retained of being focused.
Taken focus of.
Cool whipped, and buttered.

No comments: