Sunday, July 31, 2005

Choices


Aside from inferiority and making poor choices... such as my own flake of life drifting like a whril wind around the park.

I've made poor choices.


And making poor choices results in excused behavior.


Behavior that isn't connected with the body internally and feels exploited by the surrounding environment.

I had friends that I can no longer be friends with, for patronizing, the difference of a
condescending nature.

And I still live at home, with my parents, without an automobile. And my independence rests on laurels of gods will.

These are the choices I've made. This is the reason I'm depressed, being a part of who I am. And making the same decisions, that become a part of the fabric god lives in me shameless.

Be strong, Marco.

You have the tears of heaven that made earth in a natural way. I limit it.

No comments: