Sunday, July 31, 2005

Kathryn Roy


I met a girl. Like it was as if we already knew each other. Though, she refused to have sex with me. She's someone else's property. I'm tasting a bitter-sweet medicine, that's bringing me to life. I know I'm altering the beast/shadow within. "This is the Marco I know, Marco's back." Shouted Andrew to me.

Kathryn is the likes of a mythological elve. Her character is very vuluptuous. I wanted to be her romeo for the evening. I thought she'd play my Juliette.

Instead, Kitty had a boyfriend she insists claimed her heart. To respect the trust between them. "Do you trust you're sister with her boyfriend?" Kat asked me, as we both sat on the edge of the bed.

I do.

Well, then do the same for me.

Kat.

She had cornered me. I swear to god. I believed she wanted me deep inside, that all she did deny. Kat was denying me.

It hurt me to no end.

I drove her home.

She wiped my tears away.

I pray she'd stop seeing her boyfriend for the chance. I could only see a future with this person for me. I don't know what mystery god has given, but I swore that if Kat recieved my true heart, she'd never regret it.

She wants friends she tells me.

And Kat, refused that from me as well.

Life sucks without Kat right now, I thought she'd be telling me how she wants to be with me. Not giving her heart to some other guy, when he's not even present in the room. Why? The answer is like some fantasy riddled mythology I cannot begin to fathom.

Blue balls.

Kat is quite an artist. I saw this girl's artwork. Very fascinating portfolio. Her collection inspires me about the imagination she carries. But there's something not "right" about where her soul might appear in the images. Kat draws anime.

All I could see is the body of the arists vision, in the images she created, and there's a truth she rather conceal? What is there in a picture, without the meaning to implicate the subjects personal feelings... I think Kat has drawn a mastery of characters.


The picture above is of Evangel. Kat Image Copyright © Kathryn Roy EVANGEL. A spectacular image. I seek the wisdom that might be Evangels.

Oh lord, I pray to thee. The years that I've dug from underneath my feet. Why lord, do I feel weak in your mercy. That I pray for the strength to overcome. I did not fail you or temptation. I resist the powerful, hateful, deed of sin. And in each moment I have with the person you summon before me, I tried my fullest to touch her heart. And she missed touching mine. Lord this painful wonder, please help be with me in my time of great heart ache and sorrow. I feel that I failed you lord. I want to protect this creature, and all I see were her eyes. Let me not be wrought with remorse, but honored in your presence. No amount of words can match the beauty I resolve in any women. I feel blessed with you near me, lord. And I know you are with me. I trusted everything would happen if it neded to... but it didn't because you saw who I needed wouldn't recieve my gift through you. Although, I offered myself to protect this creature. What I learned is manifested though you lord. I pray for your eternal sun. Warm up in me lord as I would do.


No comments: