Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A Self deprecating Humor

I have a perfect appreciation!!


I anticipate 'the best'.




I own. I owe. It's off to work I go...




There's no such thing as a good salesman, but a two-faced mongrel.
A radically altered beast!
Radical in the fact, my personality, shifts along the lines of poetry.
Radically, I absent mindedly sprung from a box yelling "SURPRISE" out loud.
So loudly in fact, the neighbors heard everything going on in this perfect narration.
Troubled paradise, the traveling salesman's journey homeward bound.



And thereafter I joined the circus.
And a parade.
In the parade I radically transformed a miracle, oh lord.
God made me think, what I believe is true.
My fascination is a cure for the devil.
A seed.
I planted...
the seed grew.



Radically, some divine coincidence.
Radical, flirting with death.
A facetious romance.
Something pretentious.
More or less refined.
My erratic behavior.
Her condescending nature??
I emphatically DENY!!!



May I suggest seriously, my intent.




I believe in the family.




I dare you to try me.

Reconnecting with the WORST.

Treasonous wager, a non-threatening manner obsolete yet oblivious naturally.

And a new chapter begins.
-

No comments: