Sunday, July 03, 2005

-b- ...

Certainly there is plenty in exteremity.
For whatever the reason, are you willing to describe to me?
I have this notion of a secret.
The kind that thunder lit.

You showed me something.

What I saw.

What I saw... was a trail.
The trail became a river.
The river became a mountain.
The mountain.
I climbed.

Then this other part of me, emerged.

A place of shadows.

I do not "judge".


I don't judge the kind of forest there is.
I don't believe in lies that are worshipped.
I don't believe in judging me for what else may happen or not.
Because in time there are a mountain filled with endless streams.
Streams that lead into rivers and happiness.

I'm drunk on wisdom at this age of reason. 2005 a.d.

The watch I wore yesterday on my wrist, forgetting the hours and minutes and seconds counted.


Though in place of my wisdom lives, god.
Though he shelters me...
I give him thanks and praise.
This mercy on my soul.
And I still pray.

Meanwhile the embers on my fire stones kept burning into the ground.
The gentleness of her face, keeping my fingers warm... as I have the pleasure of holding her.
This "thanks" I give to her. Her name is Rebecca.
I don't know if she knows my surname or I hers.
It doesn't matter.

Though I'm grateful for the opportunity to chat and talk about emotions.
Though O' Lord the happily married soldiers that protect our honor as men and women.
Though you needn't wonder about such heavy rain...
the clouds have formed my judgments and inform me well.
Throughout this everything in my process continues because of you O' Lord.

Amen.

No comments: