Monday, July 04, 2005

Contemporary Appearance

There's a lot of what isn't really there.

My reflex is from a FORMER UNINHIBITED SELF and I "see"

...hit a wall.


I had a dream last night. The girl was a "former" element-of-her-former self. The truth is she wasn't as near to me as herself in person as when we were involved in our past relationship. She appeared to me in front a Walmart Customer Service Counter. This is all in the present.

My end of it "should" agree with many thinking ways.

Now, I'm farmiliar with the hurt/pain/remorse.

The guilt associated without= regretting the changes I've owned.

I believe in the church not the state. The state is an owner of the church. Therefore, I don't believe in the church. The church is a lie, cut out of... deception. Riddled with "forgiveness" as the masses flock to make half hearted commitments. The church needed a profit motive, and in order to compete, in the effort to remain competetive with the state and an ever increasing surplus of people's evolving ideas. The church needed a new motto, a catchy slogan or phrase, an advertisment that a lot of word of MOUTH would reap. The sewn on patches of phrases, come from a Bible, and faith is restored. However, the masses became confused... all the actions made into one SUPREME ruler. "Jesus saved you from your sins. If you ask god for forgiveness. Therefore, only god forgives." And this is in fact an analogy, though the church failed to realize how?

I believe in the communist/liberal.

This makes me a man of ideas.

Quebec, needs Canada.

No comments: