Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hasn't

Where's my thoughtful self gone to, oh lord.
This in observation.
The motive?
My objectivity!?

Is the worst now over... in an unrealted "public relations" movement.



That I've buried deep into my subconscious a never ending supply of unconscious well being.
That spring time, of sunlight, into the methods... part water/conscious baptized.
That ejection of my own feelings, I cannot, I'd will the opportunity. If I cannot??
A harness of energy, that lifts my spirit higher, with each passing prayer.
I've soared, and stored the inner-peace I experience with the light.
In the darkness I have travelled.
And in the darkness I've been blessed with light instead.



Intimidation.
Fear.
I'm scared.









Manipulation/deceit.










How safe am I...











if I'm only willing to displace the fear of god. I've surrendered to defeat.

No comments: