Monday, July 04, 2005

I've been restoring much of my confidence lately. I'd like to go and see bat man the movie. Of course, hopefully when I see Tonja again. But nevertheless, I'd like to maintain contact. I called Rebecca today, after 9. Twice. In fact I left a message. Good times. Good times are happening in deed.

I'm less motivated through "fear" of doing anything.

Bam.

I'm reaching the extremety.

Bam.

I'm not married.

Bam.

I characterize my love as unbound.

Bam.

I need a woman to occupy my time.

There's responsibility and kindness. Beauty and reasonability. Therefore, above all else... there's a chance I can hope.

The weekend is closing past. Now I look ahead.

This week I meet with my acting class, and an acting workshop. I meet Dr. Gordon on Saturday. I'll have to cancel the ADHD group for this coming Friday due to the acting classes.

Maybe I'l talk to Becca, or as I like to call her... "Belissima or Bambina". But that's just premature of me. I like it.

No comments: