Sunday, July 31, 2005

Evasions of a spotless mind...




























I met a great artist last night. Myself. I interacted with another truly generous person that wanted my friendship in return. Instead, I couldn't withstand the beauty that triggered me. I wanted Kathryn. I couldn't live a lie.








As intense as my emotions get. I feel proud about meeting someone that I care about. I'm in no fear. If we can be friends but not lovers... I rather kill 2 birds wih one stone, not just one or the other. That'd be like accepting death instead of fate/destiny.







The picture of me above, illustrates well who I am in that image.







If I don't do this journalling, my sense is to accomplish, a feeling of personal satsfation to protect my feelings. THIS IS MY BLOG. And I love myself, for being the kind of person I am.

In fact I feel shame, remorse, and profound disappointment.

I have failed.

I have shown god the type of failure I am.

Last night I had showed, a mirror of truth, that holds up to the ceiling of gods kingdom. He reflected everything about me. My honesty. My manhood. My attraction to a woman and my gentle side.

Now, the night passed without a goodnight kiss.

I feel crushed.

I'm beneath the rock I hide under. Ashamed. Not fulifilled.

And god, I question asks me to stay, here in my parents basement. To relax, chill my soul. I couldn't make her love me. I didn't want to listen.

No comments: