Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Freaks of Nature

Why not be a man and take some orders... not just give them?
Be a man.
Dr.
I ask you here.
Are you accepting resumes?
Is this a dating service?
Where are we?
Meat.
Common sense.
Service.
What was I being told?
Can you afford this?
Much fun.
Age.
Name.
Wisdom creates.

Last week we had this conversation,
"A lot of people care about you."
And I just smiled. You're so candid when it comes to avoiding me.
That's my thought, Andrew.
You have a foul mouth for select words.
You gave me no permission I need. However, in that moment I granted you myself.
I gained in search of an answer.
You came and told me it.
I thank you.

I still forget about my car accident.
That my act is just an evasion from the guilt.

Nobody can steal* that away from me, Andrew.

No comments: