Saturday, September 12, 2026

Truth as a collapse


1 - My theoretical physical nature as I imagine myself to be, is more important than knowledge born truth.

2- Truth, all truth is born out of knowledge as a skill in learning. Acquiring knowledge is not a skill. Everything outside the realm of learning is "skill.". I am skilled in 1- qualifiable 2- promotion as a 3-means. I am holding a scarf, this also must prove if I put it on, the scarf will help to keep me warm.

3- All promotion is from a source, my logical self, myself logic.

4- The phenomenon of brain matter: No amount of logic is quantifiable. All theory is in practice. All power is contained.

5- I once had a teacher who tried to push me around, but I didn't let her. ^ So, I dropped her class. The 'her' is a male feminist. Yes, there is such a thing. As males, we call it chauvinistic. Feminism is to males what chauvinism is to women. You see: my proof in logic, is to make logic "interesting." Professors in my university days, claimed that they owned the alphabet, invented it, qualified all of their systemic beliefs, which to their chagrin there is no cure to.

6- I prefer to call all knowledge based thought, as metaphysical anomaly . The professor I had in university claimed I had no talent in reasoning truth.

7- So to create knowledge, is the souls dynamic approach to reasoning truth. Some of my teachers really had it in for me. Let that be a lesson to me.

8- All logic is not - is - not quantifiable.


- Marco 

Shared post
Shared pos

No comments: