September 13th 2026
I will say this about myself. Knowing what I have learned. At my age. The betrayal I feel. It no longer lasts. It lingers to the same measure, words are empty to me coming from the form of pointless banter. (Just noise). Learn how to separate that noise into irony before the passage of time makes it a memory. Imagine irony as something only you know about. And the world looks a lot - different.
I look. I see. An idea no one else thinks of. I think of this as information on a formative level. I act in terms of my sensations only.
But like I said, I feel that betrayal (any instance or even a hint of it) I no longer say to myself 'absorb' it, Marco. I take no tolerance of where my conscious leads me. I work on pride now. And if someone talks, or whose perception I fail in mirroring. My intuition takes over.
The humanity in me thinks in one instance from now on. . . how sad it is to hear people speak dead. Like their words have no use or meaning. Why not talk on an purely human level or instinctual like a child's voice hidden beneath the surface.
I won't test anyone for what I believe, in fact, I'll show it myself. Practice in behaving like an adult is exhausting for those that wait.
(Wait for something greater to come.) This follows:
Miracles never just happen, but divine intervention is not the reality I want to speak of here. I am speaking to a world that forget about what it means to feel guilt. To make use of the guilt that others have, but could never reveal its source even if they tried. Why? (Because no one like to admit their guilt as universal law.)
That was my problem. I used to blame myself for everything that life gave me. Then, almost magically. . . the guilt vanished. My point is there is an anomaly waiting to happen in each and every day, that I am unafraid to create. Something worth dying for. That is what I want in life, now.
The use of words in finding tragic truth under ordinary circumstances (not imaginary circumstances), should be a exercise we run in our minds. As life itself is extraordinary to think of. Think of as one long running memory every minute. Then words begin to change radically. (The betrayal of it being less extraordinary). A lesson learned is a product of emotion - only. And I used to internalize it to the point it became guilt.
- Marco
I won't test anyone for what I believe, in fact, I'll show it myself. Practice in behaving like an adult is exhausting for those that wait.
(Wait for something greater to come.) This follows:
Miracles never just happen, but divine intervention is not the reality I want to speak of here. I am speaking to a world that forget about what it means to feel guilt. To make use of the guilt that others have, but could never reveal its source even if they tried. Why? (Because no one like to admit their guilt as universal law.)
That was my problem. I used to blame myself for everything that life gave me. Then, almost magically. . . the guilt vanished. My point is there is an anomaly waiting to happen in each and every day, that I am unafraid to create. Something worth dying for. That is what I want in life, now.
The use of words in finding tragic truth under ordinary circumstances (not imaginary circumstances), should be a exercise we run in our minds. As life itself is extraordinary to think of. Think of as one long running memory every minute. Then words begin to change radically. (The betrayal of it being less extraordinary). A lesson learned is a product of emotion - only. And I used to internalize it to the point it became guilt.
- Marco


No comments:
Post a Comment