Saturday, September 12, 2026

September 12th 2012

 My level of tolerance has reached its pinnacle.


Living in an intellectual lie is about as dishonest to the human condition as true deception at its best, it is the worst type of fakery, which heralded on its own merit justifies as intellectual human hazard bordering on the absurd. Acting based on humanitarian principles takes a true artistic perspective. The very nature of my instinct, qualifies humanity, (a) humanities aims so much (b) less than superficial in quantity (c) my answer to abundance.


Abundance = intellectual hazard (i.e. If we as a species evolved, I ask this question, how/why are we enacting ourselves based on change. Have we acquired, then, "unstable" methodology, as human beings we are conditioned against knowledge of a phenomenal nature.)

Superficial shallowness = intellectual lie
Therefore, if I test myself against the will of others, how much of me is truthful. To act based on an intellectual lie, is the worst form of acting inebriation on such a level of personification. "I am acting more truthful then you are, then this also means I am not allowing you to act. Therefore, I already know what is suppose to happen will."

No comments: