Wednesday, September 09, 2026

September 9th 2012

 To my surprise, I want other people to forget me not, that shows I care, to the type of thought compassionately void.


=================


"to the type of thought compassionately void." = This means people are void of thought, which they are otherwise unaware of. Therefore, compassionately driven people think about everyone but themselves. If that were a universal habit that all people employed, we would live in a very different world, rather than a displacement of radical thoughts at random. (a) If everything could be less pertinent (b) to one thing true of everything and everyone, (c) a trained psychic self image. Compassion would be better served in all our needs, wants, and thoughts of a universal voice. A method of riches to key in on life.

=================

I am not one to know how far playing within the rules will take me; as there are too many to count which go against me. - Marco

No comments: