Thursday, September 18, 2025
When I was younger I knew more than I gave myself credit for. Now that I'm older I give myself more credit than nature intended. (Something like that.) - Marco
=============
Whether or not something is false it is unless that person realizes they have only imagined what they think to be true (if true) is not of reality but of choice. Therefore, all things are dependent on an unscientific approach in knowledge. How do you know truth (all of it) is not true unless you imagine it to be true. That is what explains self knowledge." Marco Almeida, 2013
================
September 18th 2024
I do not blame anyone other than myself for should I have made my mark in acting. On the contrary the guilt that comsumes me is in a completely competitive manner of being. That I got to nowhere becauee I refused to get angry enough. The acting world is not for the faint at heart.
The closest I've come to accomplish anything of an actors medium is conveyed with the uncovering of ideas dealiing with problem solving (one question that no one really knows the answer: what is acting? )
In asking the questions which developed my psychological need to be an actor is conducive to illustrating the answers as a philosopher.
Therefore, my answer to the final question: what is acting.. in my personal view is to be an actor is to be an actor in a web that I am trying to weave. In that metaphorical state, I am trying to convey a character having a human experience.
I never got to double down on that and prove myself.
Maybe one day.
- Marco
==================
===================
- Marco
====================
September 18th 2024
I asked myself this question and came up with another question as the answer...
The question addresses... what is fear in the same sense I ask what is my greatest fear and on what terms. How do I come to this conclusion.
My only fear in life is - is - how do I know I am fulfilling my life's purpose. I attribute this fear according to fulfilling God's will in me. Have I failed not only myself but have i failed what god intended me to do.
I only ask this on no uncertain terms.
I ask this question because the truth to me is that I feel I have been put on this earth to acquire my faith in god and in terms of what I am supposed to do in this realm of thinking.
This question of purpose.
It is a void in me as I feel it.
I propose all this in a definitive element, being, how do I make a difference in life. It's really that simple.
Accordingly, to make this difference I equate with purpose.
Does anyone have the sixth sense. The sixth sense to dare enter into such a fear without acknowledging it or do you continue to live your life according to societal standards.
I don't have the answer.
I simply know what I feel.




















No comments:
Post a Comment