The most lenient source of words cannot express my gratitude to those I know believe I have something to offer in terms of my thoughts into hard copy.
Having had a confrontation over Facebook with some idiot re; my mental state - was a complete breach of humanity. It really has scarred me, but what I found is necessary was re; the same idiots (I know who are out there) with displacing my name to that of humiliation.
What I refer to is how incriminated I am when it comes to exposing what I know is the truth about me. That I am not a mad man on the prowl, with a diseased mental state, in fact abusive of your rights.
Furthermore, I feel I author credibility in written words. I have accumulated a style for prose that unlike many, I am not paid for but probably should be.
I just want to thank the people I sense are out there that do not wish to take any of this for granted.
Thank you.
xoxo
Marco

No comments:
Post a Comment