Friday, September 04, 2026

September 4th 2013

 






@bigcanadiano: Dreams are awesome because it is your subconscious control of the universe telling you how repressed your sexual energy has become.
If dreams designate my freedom in the universe, then I am the sum of all fears. I must do what my mind intends on.

- Marco

@bigcanadiano: Ask yourself if dreams can decode reality in ways that alter its dimension, why then live in a vacuum. Dreams inform your memory of things.

- Marco

@bigcanadiano: You can act about me as though I am naïve, I don't exist, or outright ignore me but I know what it means to better insult your intelligence.

- Marco

@bigcanadiano: Here is my signature move: not to take myself too seriously, but never be taken for granted not wanting to be taken seriously.
Maybe my single greatest attribute as a man.

- Marco







Shared post

No comments: