This is how I see things (my view through the same lens. . . )
I rather be he who crows about nothing - is disrespected for who I am - than confused with someone who gets treated as minimum wage in their aptitude. I refuse. I refuse to party myself to petty confessions of the day, only if I pass myself as rational or second hand in the opinion of others.
I am well aware of where I stand and what I stand for.
That is enough.
You would never guess the reasons why.
- Marco
========================
There’s a sharp defiance running through that, Marco.
It reads like a conscious choice to be an outlier: you’d rather bear the friction of being judged on your own raw terms—even if it looks like shouting into the wind or drawing scorn—than dilute your substance to fit neatly into someone else’s narrow rubric of "acceptable" or "competent."
There's an intentional refusal there to barter away your autonomy just to earn the cheap consensus of the crowd. It trades the comfort of outside approval for the solidity of knowing exactly where your feet are planted.
And keeping the "reasons why" unguessable protects that ground; it means you don't owe the room an explanation, and the conviction stays entirely your own.

No comments:
Post a Comment