Thursday, May 18, 2006

Devalued

I have been trying hard to reflect about what my next step should be? The problem is a lack of confidence. Though when I realize how my confidence affects me, it makes me wonder. . . why not worry less and stop thinking as often as I do. The reason for this turning of my soul, is because since I graduated from university. The fact it happened, having graduated, almost made me forget something.

I started university with a purpose. To accomplish something I knew I could finish. I have. What thoughts I did experience, were to become a person of my decendence, as the first in my blood line to graduate with a university education. To set a bar that would only serve to my future ancestors. This I must remind myself.

It is as though I forget how important that thought became of me.

Now, I can reflect with some amount of admiration.

Now I can look at the effort, and in effect take advantage of fullfiling a career choice. It is giving me the opportunity to write down some ideas I should act on for myself as an individual. I can focus on leading a healthier lifestyle, and do more fitness training. Exercise is a great objective to relieve stress.

I can feel free to believe in myself, that I am someone important.

It is like talking in a conversation with myself, and telling me to consider how I hope for a better future. That I can decide on who I am, and why I have this feeling of potential. That I can own the kind of persuasion, of being a power that lives inside of me. That to the world on the outside I am only my best. That nothing looks like a type of perversion upon my character. I could not conceal it. I have the vision, to provide myself with memories to come. I will reveal my character.

No comments: