Monday, May 29, 2006

Purchased Ordered

Today I recieved my confirmation of graduam. My university era is coming to an end. I will close my tenure this Sunday as a BA in Theatre.

Many factors are involved since beginning, when I first attended my Psychology lecture. I was 21 years of age. Now, I am 28 years old and still counting. During that time, I found myself without fear of knowing what I would become? I had some questions, before I knew the answers. Those were my hurdles to clear. The fact I survived with ADHD or most recently making aware of the secret I overcomed. I succeeded! It is my story of survival.

I traced back the challenge knowing what I will be not to live a lie. It is about revealing my identity for the future and my true sense of self. I will be that goalie facing a slap shot in the crease.

I am not a shrinking violet for which I have prepared, outlasting many obstacles. I can see the light after reaching my tolerance level for failed misjudgment. I can choose in doing everything I limit myself to. I can be anything. A thoughtful focus.

No comments: