Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A perfected - communicated stigma of ideals

There is no sign of it.
I have created a revealed sense.
. . . Of wisdom.
To have thought of elite power;
a narcissim of myself!
I rejected?
It improved:
it impressed my stomach.
The healed time of what I have become.
Not having,
a false pretense of ideals to match anything other.
Somewhere, inside a monster hided.
OUT LEAPED THE MONSTER.
I did.
Such a perfect voice the monster revealed.
QUITE LOUD.
I thought louder than it did - the monster.
A common sense revealed.
A common sense perfected.
Over time,
my image of identity became something bigger than itself.
It is a duty.
A moral tranquility.
This beautiful monster.
I dreamed of it.
I spoke myself out to it.
I walked toward it.
I watched in awe.
I felt inspired.
I proceeded with extreme caution.
I became a witness.
I became witness,
to my image.
My identity became a wonderful monster of choice.
A beauty that resonated true.
Truth be told.
Why I kept it in closed quarters.
My pet monster,
became a real thing.
A reality.
Of a reality gone wild.
Identity of what is.
What is identity.
When something cracked,
like a precious collection of antiques.
The stolen arttifice of a world of great belonging.
A world in view of ideals.
My world of a monster.
A monster, that sees.
A monster, that is not in likeness of itself.
But faces the mirror image reflected.
A beast, that is deaf to have ears.
A beast, that is immune to plague.
A beast, that can read novels.
A beast, that has its identity.
The tables that turned on a light,
the monster is a community of.
That the whore, will be slayed in sight
of the monster's mother.
This is my edifice.
These are the ethics of a huge monster.
A story of great riches,
until a property of little or next to no value.
The monster has already escaped near the exit.
But no image can ever require,
such a copy of the.
The invented story line of this beast,
what it will reveal next.
What will it find in common sense to reason its nature.
Every solution to a problem not found.
I have founded myself a monster image.
I founded, a monster image of myself.
I founded a thought of my own survival to benefit with.
I founded not without what it has taken me.
I founded where not to be.
I founded how I became.
I founded why.
I founded the adult in me not uncompromised.
I founded the child of fears.
I founded the breast of my ideals.
I founded the monster defeats religion and the purpose of
images are not being worshipped.
I founded images do not save you.
I founded that religion does not save you.
I founded paganism is FALSE not RITUAL,
but is a PLAGUE.
I founded a place when Prague might exist as a city have to.
I founded the history of mystery in myth.
I founded a picture,
of dreams not blocked from having viewed life.
I founded what is life,
in the view of a monster that cared
to achieve the impossible, probable.
I founded what a revealed common sense,
wisdom has to offer.
I founded a desired thought - desired.
- I founded in prayer of it.
I founded as I have bordered between,
fantasy and a reality
paralled the monster.

No comments: