Monday, May 08, 2006

What of the importance

The impact of such a decision?
But despite that reaction!
Despite of that, it became a reaction.
Despite that of, it.
The recovery of a real scared;
type of vigilance.
One that I see:
included my - senses.
I will not forget.
I will remember how not to remind myself,
of it.
How that the attention whore,
vanished into thin air. . .
when the reality infected.
This day of an infected reality,
her fantasy needed.
Her humanity disappeared altogether.
Vanquished.
Revealed.
Her son, Edgar, a fool.
That I Marco, Marco suffered no fools
gladly.
However, to have enetered his home the last time
it should be my last.
Tricked into a decision, despite his condescending nature.
Disgusted and distastefully.
Edgar's needy house.
How not thoughtful a threat of, it.
Of what the importance in being earnest,
- Mr. Noel.
Drive your age. -
I, the philosopher king.
Spended me money, wisely.
My whitened tanned baby skin.
Not, threatened of self-importance.
Of no self importance,
despite that of a reaction.
All despite that.
All, despited that of a reaction.
Cold.
Cold.
Cold.

No comments: