Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hypothetically Obvious

It has been hypothetically obvious, to anyone, that my position in life has reached its totem pole. The opportunity that exists, as I lay ahead? I have to think positive about what takes place. I remain in a paradox of the choices left to make. For some reason: my mind, body and spirit are telling me different things. My conscious efforts are dedicated to eliminate the negative self-esteem. Therefore, I can only help myself explain that doing the necessary things are for my best interest. My thoughts are extremely superficial during this time of reflection. I can only hope that the limits are past me.

My options seem to be fooling with a never ending spiral. Like a drought.

I will not trick myself into being or becoming something I am not!

My political will of changing.

No comments: