Monday, May 08, 2006

Blue Bombers 2006

We can put it in this way.

"Mr. Roberts, do you know the BB's are signing another RB?" -

"No."

"What do you think, is he better or worse then you." -

"OMG - the BB's should have respected me more."

Yadda-yadda-yadda newspaper.

-the end.

Poor interpretation: I would say, that, because Roberts wanted to save face in a tabloid-worthiless newspaper such as the Sun is? Give your head a shake. Of course Roberts did it to himself, but for lack of knowing better, I doubt he chose to shoot himself in the foot. Taman knows that the Sun used Roberts to get that kind of a reaction. If you say, "omg - you people have no idea what ur talking about." I would suggest you lighten up. Taman can easily laugh it off. Roberts, is not bigger than the team, and he would quickly be my least favorite player for selling out in fact, he could potentially be long forgotten, if that is the path he chooses to continue on. So, you are ABSOLUTELY correct! The rules DO apply to everyone, and you can become very much our least favorite.

I think Robert Mimbs has a ring to show on his finger. Moral of the story: that was the last time we won a GC. Mimbs is nothing compared to Roberts, but if it were with Cal Murphy, Roberts would not be playing for anyone else. Murphy would say, "You play here or nowhere."

Re; unionized thing Yeah. I said it. I remember a time, when I used to work for a union, and not knowing any better? Today, I am of the opinion I can do a lot better for myself without a union. I believe Roberts should stick with a mentality that people DO appreciate, if he knows what is good for him. Taman can drop the ball on the situation, or, he knows better than not to take Roberts for face value. That is. . . let Roberts continue his talking on the field where it belongs. Everybody on ourbombers.com wants the guy to stay obviously.

No comments: