Saturday, February 25, 2006

just as I thought about - it

The reasoning behind my decision to disqualify my acting talent, before pursuing the field of the acting (film) industry? I think has a lot to do with my personal experience. The day I heard the words, you've "healed" a lot - Marco. This has something to do with my imminent delay of where I should have gone. After I decided to pull the plug on acting. It was the right time.

Today, Dr. Gordon advises me of being true to my emotions. I have yet to reconcile the differences I feel tied together with. The fact of the matter is. . . I told that I, "stick a fork" in acting.

It helps me to actually realize the potential of myself.

I suppose not that the idea is one of reality, but that I became something I truly needed to become. Meaning, this point in time. I haven't decided I'm a bad person because I quit doing something I grew fond of doing in the process of becoming an real actor.

However, something else in my thoughts surfaces.

I can trace why I believe the present is key to my future. What the future might bring originated some time ago. Today, the ideas I had to face in order to accurately define my image is much of what I need. Now I know the difference, of a person who can attribute and connect with myself love.

No comments: