Monday, February 20, 2006

Search for missing truths

It is not the case.
Once the moment I became to realize.
They had nicknamed me.
Or had they not thought about it?
Quite simply, the conversation has its purpose!
Like this poetry.
However, honest was the.
To think: "I'm trying my best to know more then you."
To which everything applies. . .
my good natured man.
I thought to have believed him in my silence.
It is wise to be honest;
be warned.
That I knew less.
Then you would ever know from the beginning.
And I am content in my ignorance.
You are a woman.
No.
Women are.
How could you know less then myself.
Then I said. . .
you have one chance against necessity.
Everything is necessary in the universe.
You are the cause before I ever listened to the words
of instructing me.
- You have demonstrated nothing.
But you are right.
I have demostrated nothing.
Therefore, you are a woman I believe.
Perhaps you are right.
Though my thought is with you - not without me.
And, since the beginning if you were not ignorant
of the cause to which you claim of myself.
Being a woman,
might not I be wise.
No, because I condemn you - you being a woman.
Then you are right still.
How come you are so ignorant.
Because I choose to be.
You choose to be a woman.
Yes.
What is your reasoning.
The fault is not mine it is yours.
Explain.
My own shortcoming through ignorance of thought.
You claim I am a female.
Not once did I represent the image of a male.
Then asking you to think about who I am.
You accused me of lying to you, so you called me a woman.
Only then did it not occur to you.
My ignorance makes me less of a man.
Though it is not my ignorance you possess.
You do not possess any ignorance.
For me.
It would be wrong to think about ignorance in the form.
If a man does not possess ignorance.
He is not wise.
And you say to me I am a woman.
You are right to say that.
All men that possess no ignorance.
Are women.
Only wise men,
wise enough to possess their own ignorance.
Are women.
You are clearly not a woman.
Thank you kindly.
No need.
You are very welcome.

No comments: