Monday, February 20, 2006

Subject of failure ~ in a structured "reality-sense"

If you want it you know where you can find me.
My comfort where everything lost is found?
On the subject matter of failure.
A woman.
What is a woman?
A woman of such incredible stature?!
What is a woman;
what-a-woman!
Women in such a group have
huge breasts.
I'm not a sexist when cleavage becomes a part:
indiscriminately.
Becomes a part.
But, the superior nobility of man:
men have no need for.
No greater desires.
Human beings are everywhere.
Human being everywhere.
EVERYWHERE.
However, the machine of god.
I've not written a philosophy paper
- in quite some time.
Or to be known as the machine god built.
Forgive me.
If I attend this tragedy of -
errors.
In order to learn takes mistake.
Mistakes take learning.
Making ambitious mistakes required it.
This I afford.
My sense of thought is a key attribute.
Girls girls girls.
The unambiguous girl with natural attractive female
curves vs.
the Olympiad Torino2006
Canadian Women's Hockey Team.
Olympic Gold Medalists.
What if sex were a robe /
nothing but a bath robe. . .
and the robe seen as wearing gender.
Gender between male and female robes.
All be sent into a room filled with naked people
of no ambiguous genitalia.
Only of driven psychological nature.
Ethical issues that compares us.
Balance of power.
My god - that woman I'm attracted to.
Is she not sexually deviant as I,
there is this belief I own.
Nature can only contradict the same function
- of mental deprived disability or repressed sexuality in
our societies.
Allowing my thoughts to form like rain drops.
On the subject of failure.

No comments: