Thursday, February 23, 2006

the pragmatism

This is the story of obsession.
A conscious experience.
One of guilt.
Association.
But not anyone. . .
fault.
Do not fault!
This analysis of an intellectual -
learning.
Perhaps the ability to date.
Regularly.
Feel positive about me.
Not long term relationships based on sex.
But learning about the other gender.
I've buried thoughts in words.
Now I see the truth.
You are not fat.
You relax here.
You are the blame of others misidentification.
You are the surface of responsibility to other -
comprehensive habits.
That deny you the comprehension.
I've strung together the form of identity crisis;
and lifted the mistake of rationalizing reason itself.
No longer a burden.
Here, I am.
The emotion of lust over matter.
The thought the desire of it is this I can feel.
I felt cared about for an instance of wanting:
to reveal my life.
But the advice you give me is nothing but your own
- doing.
Let me advise this'
government is not to respond as a community.
My own sense of community is not a government.
It is a necessity.
I the pragmatic an individual shooting targets from out of bounds.

No comments: