Wednesday, February 08, 2006

dynamic choices

There's a junkpile over there.
I think I'll be a pessimist and pick it up.
Like a garbage man.
We can live side by side in our parallel,
universes.
But quit?
I quit it!
I decided to become anti-conservative.
I'm a liberal candidate.
One that resides within the boundaries of Canada.
A territory marked by its nature and natural environment.
That beauty resonates.
My own.
Therefore, listen to me Mr. Garbage man Harper.
You cleverly disguise yourself as a garbage man politician.
"For the people. . ."
so he says to himself.
"It's for the people."
But once you cross that meridian line,
into the 49'th parallel.
I warn all Canadians, not to fall into the trap
of a Conservative white wall.
To white wash the Liberal authority on social justice,
Canadians will be naive to believe Conservative ideology
will compensate for social programs.
The conservative agenda will monopolize those
values Canadians have against monopolizing our
social identity.
The conservative agenda will impose their will,
on our minority status as individuals
that enjoy the fruits of labor or social programs!
And for what?
How will the conservative Mr. Harper function,
I may accuse him of. . .
breeching our invested interest of social programs.
And manipulate the populous into thinking
about economic policies "that benefit" our
well being as citizens.
Mr. Harper will reproach our needs of tax-breaks,
and expect we follow him.
I will not.
I defend my rights.
To choose freely among these ideas,
that conservative ideals will not participate
in the best intention for the true Canadian identity.
The conservatives will mock the process
and cut short our social programs for the sake
of belittling Canadians' that will marginalize
our value for social programs.
They will not honor us Canadians.
They will destroy our will.
The Conservatives will flip-flop-flap.
And in doing so,
not violate my will or anyone's
into thinking we rather not have dynamic choices
such participating in social programs
for the better of our nation.
Our national debt is of no major concern.
The Liberals did just fine with economic ties
and actually increased our wealth within that time.
The scandals of sponsorship,
were nothing but a crime in excess of the forces
that politics resides.
That was money we could spend on our interests,
and what was being done to the Liberals was
only in an effort to make them look like criminals.
But my point:
is I will not partake in anything such as Conservative
ideology.
When in truth, the fact of the matter is simple.
Dynamic choices are social programs which unite
this multicultural paradigm.

No comments: