Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tying the knots: Shoelaces and smiling

I have no limits to my psychic intellect.
It is a science of intellect that required all meaning.
It is the science of intellect that helps my nature of
- belonging.
To register this ability within the context of reason,
there's a limited strength. . .
that knowledge of the psychic world can provide.
In a material world the structure is one of instruction.
We're limited through the capabilities of that model.
If I cannot express what I truly feel is legitimate,
whereas: psychic-phenomenon creates the laws;
making rules would be subjective in its totality.
And -morality- wouldn't be subjected to justice being done?
However, what is justice! - Desiring justice - willing justice. -
What is the pursuit of desire or an unknown variable,
evidence could only allow as the cause of justice.
Or if justice were made infallible.
The reasoning god suggests we're capable of living within
grounds-of-reasoning.
How god whispers to you over and over,
either giving us direction ahead
without spilling anything.
My ability to spill something hasn't been purged by god,
whom himself created the ability to spill fine-coffee.
But gods deductions are relevant to the causes.
So, in conversation - I asked him.
Keep me here, oh lord.
Let us ask of you the following,
I ask this about me.
What did my aunt do to survive her death of cancer.
How could she live knowing she was going to die.
I forbid you to answer that, lord.
Because the very question is for you to hear,
and for you alone to consider.
And I refuse to hear you speak of it in response.
Live with that for a moment,
and you will realize the context of the question in and of itself
torments you inside.
That is how it feels.
I answer for you, oh lord.
That she be kept in the physical nature of the universe.
In my memory. . .
because I want her here still.
She still wanted to be alive.
And she is.
She will survive here with me.
I command myself.
That she'll wait for me while I live here - a longer while.
That she is of the spiritual domain.
One that only my psychic ability can address with a cause.
And I trust she will feel her presence exists,
whenever she comes near.
She'll be missed, and know that she is missed.
Not unaware of the surroundings,
but understand that we don't ignore the fact she's
among us.
So she won't feel empty, in thoughts, that we've
already forgotten she left.
She remains here.
Because lord, it'd be annoying to me if someone
didn't think I was present.
It's be saddening to believe I was being ignored
in some strange form.
Like a spirit realizing they're not gone,
that they're present without the cause of life
spreading.
That life is not a cause for relief of effort
or a psychic adventure.

That the spiritual existence is the most probable
- most powerful.

Perhaps it is this force of a rational ability
not to limit it - but to exhibit what we can reveal.

It's not that far from here. God told the tow-truck driver -
I've never had my tow-truck towed before.
After all that's happened, the tow-truck driver was
telling a story for the first time. And since this was
after all, the very first time in history, that a story
has been told of a tow truck driver's own truck being towed.
Let alone by god himself, but the oxymoron present is rather
ironic.

The moral of the story is placed in a psychic form of reality.
Only a demonstrated force can act on it in physical nature.
Not to act as a threat of the heart aimed.
The sense of registry within the imagination.
That all will be revealed in time.
This psychic nature of time in a structure.

And through it all.
My history shall retain into memory myself remaining psychic.

No comments: