Friday, December 02, 2005

the second opinion of my own

Itch.
I scrtach it.
Its' gone?
But what happened to the impulse!
And - moments like these...
I dream of Mexico.
Why Mexico.
Why -
not Mexico.
Such rich buttery flavor -
creamy fulfilling independence.
But on such'
second opinions.
Fireengines roam'
around the facist.
This COMMUNITY
of fascists'
and the fire of my subconscious flames.
But I'm over it now.
This PERIOD.
My god Tanya'
the lord' is holy -
holy.
God almighty.
I pray.

Amen

-

Here is...
my second opinion.'


...of limited knowledge.

I'm limiting it.

It lifts me here above the ground
surfacing above
the
-ground.

Such hollow leisure.

Such a waste of opportunity.

... of a limited knowledge.

-

A knowledge that is.
Real. '

A knowledge limited.

And no answer I pray.

I pray only -
for you 'Tanya.

Amen.

No comments: